What is a SHORT SALE?In a short sale, a seller facing potential foreclosure strikes a deal with their lender to accept less than they owe on the property, in exchange for avoiding foreclosure.
How can a REALTOR help me with my short sale?
We will negotiate with the Bank on your behalf and work to get the Bank to forgive the difference between what you owe and what the home is worth (even if you have multiple mortgages on your home). The best part is the Bank pays all closing costs including a Realtor’s commission!
- Are you behind on your mortgage?
- Is the loan modification process a nightmare?
- Do you owe more money than your home is worth
Benefits of a Short Sale…
- Sell Your Home Quickly and Easily for Top Market Value
- Pay Absolutely NO COMMISSIONS & NO CLOSING COSTS
- Avoid Foreclosure and Bankruptcy
- Save your CREDIT
- Walk Away From the Property with Potentially No Debt and No Tax Consequences
AOL Real Estate – Short Sales vs Foreclosures – The Real Deal